- Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk. The property owners, league operators and staff of Cadence Soccer & Futsal Center assume no liability for any injuries or accidents, which may occur. Please reference the waiver signage posted within the facility.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sporting behavior.
- Please no alcohol or drug use prior to or during play. Doing so will result in ejection from the facility.
- If you find or lose any item please report it immediately to the Cadence Soccer & Futsal Center Staff. We do not assume responsibility for any lost items.
- No food, drinks, chewing tobacco, chewing gum or outdoor cleats permitted on playing surface.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field or in the player boxes.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
Zero Tolerance Policy
- Anyone fighting within the arena or on the facility property will be subject to termination of membership, and may face civil or criminal charges.
- Acts of God, civil unrest or other circumstances both foreseeable and unforeseeable may prevent completion of a game or session. In the event that Cadence Soccer & Futsal Center is responsible for an incomplete session and if completion of a game or session cannot be concluded in a reasonable period of time, Cadence Soccer & Futsal Center’s liability will under no circumstances exceed a prorated return of the team registration fees minus any non-refundable deposits.
- Any player or coach receiving a red card must immediately leave the facility.
- The team manager, coach or team representative is responsible for the conduct of all players, and the players shall be responsible for the conduct of all the team’s spectators.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Please do not allow them to stand on chairs or tables to watch games. Parents are financially responsible for any damage done to Cadence Soccer & Futsal Center property by their children.
- Membership to Cadence Soccer & Futsal Center is open to all members of the community. Membership may be obtained by completing the appropriate Release of Liability/Assumption of Risk form and paying the annual membership fee. Membership entitles the player to utilize the facility as a registered team player league play, participate in practice sessions, tournaments, clinics, open pick-up games and other activities. Membership may be revoked at the discretion of Cadence Soccer & Futsal Center Management.
- Release of Liability/Assumption of Risk Agreement: No individual will be allowed to participate in any league games, practice session, tournament, clinic, open pick-up game, or other activities unless a release form has been properly completed and signed.
- League Registration & Fees: Teams are registered on a first-come, first-serve basis; with existing registered teams getting priority. A deposit will be refunded only if a team is not offered a position in the league/division selected or an acceptable alternative. Registration must be paid in full before the second game is played. Payment after the second game may incur additional fees.
- Indoor flat soled or turf soccer shoes are required (No studded/screw in shoes). Teams MUST be dressed in matching colored jerseys (shirts). Permanent numbers are required.
- Shin guards are required.
- Each team must present a game ball prior to the start of play or may be subject to forfeit.
- Sporting Behavior: Individuals are expected to play under control and within the rules of the game, and to the best of their ability, will avoid causing injury to themselves and other persons using the facility.
- Levels of Competition: Cadence Soccer & Futsal Center reserves the right to make the necessary changes within league divisions to ensure an equal level of ability and competition.
- Team Bench Area: Only players and (1) coaches are allowed in the player boxes during league games. Family, friends, and guests are required to remain in designated viewing areas. If an unauthorized player or coach is in the box and refuses to leave, the officials will stop the game until they leave the box, and the team will be awarded a time penalty.
- Warming Up: There is limited designated warm up area at the entrance of the facility. If this area is occupied, you and your team may only warm up on your designated field. The best thing to do is be prepared and enter the field where your game is going to be played as soon as possible and start warming up immediately.
Cadence SFC is committed to providing our community a safe, fun and well organized place to play Soccer and Futsal.
Proud Member of:
2250 South Chicago St. - Joliet, IL 60436